Can I get my pages back?

Gentlemen!

I suddenly found today that my site, openxs.wz.cz, disappeared. What was the reason for that? I had not got any warnings from your support...

In any case, is there any way to get my files back (site had some dynamic content I had not downloaded yet...)?

Sorry for english, but my "knowledge" of Czech does not allow me to use
it for writing.

Thank you in advance,

Valeriy
at In any case, is there any way to get my files back (site had some dynamic content I had not downloaded yet...)? --- NO

at I suddenly found today that my site, openxs.wz.cz, disappeared. What was the reason for that? I had not got any warnings from your support... --- ask admin
I think on WZ only Czech people could have their account and long-time administration of pages abroad follows to their cancelling.
tohe: no, already existing account are NOT deleted

Valeriy: great, you can understand czech to register account here but not able to read our terms. what should i think about that?
Bez dovodu mi bol zruseny ucet, alebo adresa na webzdarma.cz, sam admin nevie ako sa mu to tu vola, po stvrtom maily kde som sa ho pytal preco mi to bolo zrusene odpisal toto:

Napriek vasej stalej ignoracii vas ziadam o vysvetlenie ako je
mozne, ze moj ucet, alebo adresa london.wz.cz na vasom serveri
webzdarma.cz bol zruseny a fuguje tam namiesto mojej stranky presmerovanie na akusi cudziu adresu. Ziadam vas uz po stvrty krat o vysvetlenie, ak sa ho nedockam od vas, budem ho ziadat od vasho zamestnavatela s tym, ze ho budem informovat o vasom pristupe.

ODPOVED ADMINA:

haha, velmi vtipne
sam jsme svym zamestnavatelem

--
Mira Tempír <mira@webzdarma.cz>
cekit s.r.o., Brno, Czech republic
To mira (admin):

As far as I understand, the only real term of usage that was "misunderstood" by my site was about your ads (banners) on top of each page... I had only one static page, index.html, and your server put banner on it, but this page was rarely visited. All other pages (upto several dozens visits per day) where generated dynamically by PHP scripts, and I do not really know why your server does not put banners on them... Should I include your banner engine's code myself manually? My Czech is too bad to understand this unusual term of usage. Are there any other obligatory terms I had not understood properly?

I any case, it's your service, and you are always right - you have all the rights to close my site forever and delete it, if you want.

Coming back to my original question: can I get the (dynamic) content back, including comments of my readers? I had not downloaded it for several months, and it was of real value for me.

Thank you in advance,

Valeriy
Jaktože všichni umíte anglicky a já ne ? :-]
Valeryi, leave these pages as fast as you can. Frankly speaking, the admin is one overloaded, overworked man that is becoming slowly an obsessive and offensive moron. Don`t expect a normal answer, he is being rude too czech speaking users, too.

Not to mention that he is deleting sites that don`t violate terms and conditions on sight for no real reason and leaves racism supporting pages intact. I`m absolutely sure that the pages ukecanej.wz.cz contained absolutely no warez or links to warez, the page was made for girl-lovers. We had a small talk in forum about Poser 5 but no links or something like that.

He has been rude and mean to you - even if you can`t read the terms and condition, there is a thing called common sense, or better said, that there are dozens of pages which have terms of services in english and that are definitely almost the same as the one`s of this page.

Stay well man and take care!